Searching for the best oil additive in uk? We’ve gathered a list of the most popular oil additive reviews so we can present our top 10 oil additive just for you.
It is not easy to buy the right product. Selecting the perfect style, design, and texture can be tough. So to share your task we have done the research. After lots of scrolling, reading, and reviewing we have selected the top oil additive. The products will be easily available on Amazon. These products offer satisfying specifications. If you click on the links and check the products you can see multiple awesome customer reviews on them and it’s only because of their premium quality.
Amazon Affiliate UK Disclosure
Review Mate is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking https://reviewmate.co.uk to Amazon properties. We make a commission if you click this link and make a purchase, at no cost to you.
We have listed the products based on their reviews but still, we highly recommend the STP GST61300EN Oil Treatment for Diesel Engines 300 ml. It has received maximum rating and provides absolute permanence. But as this is a bit of a high-end product, you can check out the other items too.
Why Do We Recommend These Best oil additive ?
Best oil additive
LIQUI MOLY 2591 Oil additive
- All of the friction surfaces and furniture.
- Item Package Length: 5.5cm
- Item Package Width: 5.5cm
- Item Package Height: 18.5cm
Liqui Moly 1800 Oil Additive 125ml
- The MoS2 low-viscosity engine oil creates a heavy-duty lubricant film on all frictioning and sliding metal surfaces. It reduces friction, guaranteeing the aggregates run more smoothly.
- Added to the lubricating oils of engines, compressors, pumps and especially motor vehicle engines (gasoline and diesel). Mixable with all commercially available motor oils.
- Add 5 % (50 ml per liter of oil) of Oil Additive to motor oil; in motorcycles with wet clutch, add 2 % (20 ml per liter of oil). Can be added to motor oil at any time.
- The maximum dosage for motorcycles with a wet clutch is 2 %!
Archoil AR9100 Advanced Friction Modifier & Oil Additive - 200ml
- Reduces surface friction by 60-80%
- Reduces operating energy requirements thus increasing fuel efficiency
- Reduces exhaust emissions
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Reduces wear by up to 90%
Slick 50 Engine Treatment Oil Additive Treatment 500ml 61399500
£14.89 in stock
- Helps to protect the engine against fiction and heat when operating under stress, such as towing, carrying heavy loads or in heavy traffic.
- Contains proprietary friction modifier- creates an enhanced layer of lubrication, minimizing friction produced heat, for a smoother operation.
- Anti-wear agent forms a self-regenerating protective surface between metal parts to prevent these grating together.
- A dispersant helps to keep the engine clean by preventing the build-up of sludge and deposits on engine parts.
- Compatible with all major types of mineral and semi-synthetic motor oils, suitable for use in both Petrol and Diesel engines.
Premium Heating Oil Additive NBS PHOENIX 2x250ml
- Contains heavy duty detergents, cleans burner nozzles and injectors.
- Removes accumulated soot deposits, solubilises sludge in tanks.
- By improving combustion reduces oil consumption by up to 10%.
- Ideal for Aga, Rayburn and Range Master cookers.
- 250ml treats up to 1,250 Litres. 500ml treats up to 2,500 Litres.
STP GST63300EN Engine Oil Additive, Black
£6.79 in stock
- Helps stop minor oil leaks
- Conditions engine seals
- Is compatible with regular and synthetic motor oils
- Contains no solids to clog filters or inhibit flow
- Proudly made in the UK
Wynns WY51364 Super Charge for Oil 425ml
- car parts
Carlube 3 x STOP EXHAUST SMOKE OIL TREATMENT ADDITIVE 300ml PETROL DIESEL ENGINE
- REDUCES EXHAUST SMOKE
- REDUCES OIL CONSUMPTION
- REDUCES BLUE SMOKE EMISSIONS
- SEALS GAPS BETWEEN WORN ENGINE PARTS
Lucas Oil 40016 Complete Engine Treatment-473ml
- cleans and lubricates the entire fuel system from the tank to injectors
- removes harmful deposits on intake valves and cylinder heads
- lubricates the upper cylinder walls as well as the compression rings and oil rings
- contains special lucas additives that cause the fuel to burn thoroughly for fewer exhaust emissions and more mpg
- counteracts the corrosive effect of ethanol in fuel
STP GST61300EN Oil Treatment for Diesel Engines 300 ml
- Reduce engine wear
- Reduce engine deposits
- Reduce oil consumption
- Provide extra engine protection
- Proudly made in the UK